Webinar: Embedding High-Performance Behaviors in the Workplace
For more than 35 years, PDRI has been the source of industry—leading ideas and research-driven innovation.
The new work environment requires employees to behave differently.
New and effective approaches to behavior change, like embedded learning and agile goal-setting, drive and sustain improved performance. Listen to PDRI President Elaine Pulakos present these new methods, and learn how they can support your organization’s performance management goals, and enable employees to meet performance expectations. The webinar is available free and on-demand , hosted at the CEB site.
PDRI develops creative ideas, tests them empirically, and disseminates them through the most distinguished publications in our field. We regularly find ways to apply well-tested research principles practically and efficiently to tackle our clients' challenges. This legacy of innovation began with our inception and has continued to this day. Our talented staff members have published more than 550 peer-reviewed publications and book chapters. PDRI staff members have also served in editorial roles for book series on human capital management and top-tier journals. Two former presidents of the Society for Industrial Organizational Psychology are on staff, and we support several professional association executive boards through our Associates Committee leadership roles. Our commitment to science and practice is unparalleled.
- Career Paths: Charting Courses to Success for Organizations and Their Employees
- Performance Management: A New Approach for Driving Business Results
- Successful Manager's Handbook
- Developing Organizational Simulations: A Guide for Practitioners and Students (Applied Psychology Series)
- Selection Assessment Methods: A guide to implementing formal assessments to build a high-quality workforce
- The I/O Consultant: Advice and Insights for Building a Successful Career
- An Occupational Information System for the 21st Century: The Development of O*NET
- The Changing Nature of Performance: Implications for Staffing, Motivation, and Development
- Implementing Organizational Interventions: Steps, Processes, and Best Practices
- Personnel Selection in Organizations (Jossey Bass Business and Management Series)
- Performance Management: Effective Practice Guidelines