Human Capital and Training Solutions (HCaTS) is a strategically sourced, indefinite-delivery indefinite-quantity (IDIQ) government-wide contract providing customized human capital and training services. HCaTS is administered by the General Services Administration (GSA) in partnership with the U.S. Office of Personnel Administration (OPM).
HCATS is available to all U.S. Federal Government Agencies, both CONUS and OCONUS. HCaTS provides federal agencies with a reliable, flexible, fast and efficient way to obtain best value solutions for complex human capital and training service requirements.
Task order types supported by HCaTS include Fixed-Price (all types), Cost-Reimbursement (all types), Time-and-Materials, and Labor-Hour. Task orders may also combine more than one contract type (e.g., FFP/Cost, FFP/Labor-Hour, etc.). Additionally, task orders may include incentives, performance based measures, multi-year or option periods, and commercial or non-commercial items.
PDRI’s HCaTS Contracts
HCaTS News Releases
PDRI Capabilities under HCaTS
- Hiring and Assessment: Identify, assess and hire the top talent most likely to succeed in your organization.
- Custom Training: Improve organizational performance with high-quality training solutions.
- Competency Modeling: Build a solid foundation for your integrated talent management and training programs.
- Career Management: Align employee development with your organizational goals.
- Performance Management: Transform your performance management process to build a high-performance culture.
- Leadership Development: Ensure your leaders are ready to take your organization to the next level.
- Organizational Development: Develop and execute the strategies needed to create a high-performance organization.